- Top 10+ Dairy Free Halloween Recipes September 23, 2020Halloween is going to be a little different this year. With social distancing measures in place and lockdowns in some areas, trick or tre...Zoe T. Williams
- Childhood Eczema Natural Remedies: 10 Tips To Heal Eczema-Prone Skin September 16, 2020Did you know one in five children in the UK suffer from childhood eczema? That's six children in every school classroom! My eldest daug...Zoe T. Williams
- Easy Dairy Free Risotto Recipe September 9, 2020This easy dairy-free risotto is super simple to make, free from all common allergens, low FODMAP and has a vegan option too!Zoe T. Williams
- ASSURETECH FOUNDER TO PRESENT AT ONLINE NOURISHED FESTIVAL September 7, 2020HUNTINGDON, Pa.--Joey DiGangi, the founder of AssureTech, LLC, will be presenting at the Nourished Festival taking place online from Sept...The AssureTech Team
- I am a person behind the allergy campaign September 2, 2020A campaign for everyone to see who you are behind the allergy!theallergytable
- Easy and Delicious Tomato Free Meatball Pasta with Garlic Bread for Tomato Allergy August 19, 2020Are you a tomato allergy sufferer? I bet you thought you'd never be able to eat a rich tomatoey Bolognese style sauce. Well, here’s a r...Zoe T. Williams
- Making Allergy-Friendly Food More Accessible with the AssureTech Vendor Network August 19, 2020Staying consistent with our founding mission, we know that one of the best ways we can serve the food allergy community is by making safe-toJoey DiGangi III
- Finding Peanut/Tree Nut-Friendly Food at 3 Famous Locations in New Orleans August 12, 2020NOLA is known for its food, and in between the commotion, I went to (Mother's, Commander’s Palace, and Café Du Monde) with a food allergy.Joey DiGangi III
- Best Children’s Books about Food Allergy August 12, 2020I’ve been asked many times to recommend the best children’s books about food allergy, so I thought it was high time I put a blog post tog...Zoe T. Williams
- AssureTech, MenuTrinfo to Offer EpiCenter App, AllerTrain Course to Colleges, Universities August 2, 2020AssureTech, LLC and MenuTrinfo have announced a new partnership to help colleges and universities become allergy-friendly environments. EachThe AssureTech Team
Get More Content from the AssureTech Community
Killer Food Allergies Podcast
The Art of Allergies Podcast
Food Allergy Blogs, Podcasts, and FDA Updates
A core principle behind the EpiCenter Platform is that food allergy management is bigger than navigating during a crisis and finding safe-to-eat food. We can’t overlook the mental health aspect either. That’s why we are so eager to find content contributors from throughout the food allergy community who share their perspectives and advice for the benefit of our users.
We also want to make sure you’re up to date on the latest food allergy-related recalls. That’s why we connect our platform to the FDA’s feed. You’ll get in-app and email updates whenever they release news about companies recalling products due to undeclared allergens or other safety concerns.