The AssureTech Team Blog is made up of content different contributors in the FA community. The food allergy blogs and podcasts on our app and site cover things like travel, recipes, self-advocacy, and many other great topics.
- Making a Nut Free Protein Shake Using WOWBUTTER
- Food allergy and school anaphylaxis work presented at a national conference - let's discuss!
- Anti-reflux Formula
- Wilton Brands Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in 7 Sprinkle Products
- Vegan Brown Chickpea Curry
- FSA encourages young people to "Speak Up for Allergies"
- How to Convert a Recipe from Gluten-y to Gluten Free
- The Quaker Oats Company Issues Voluntary Recall of Quaker Rice Crisps Sweet Barbecue Flavor Due to Undeclared Soy Issue
- Chronic Constipation? Hold the Milk!
- Pearls of food allergy+nutrition wisdom from world renown food allergy+nutrition expert Carina Venter, PhD, RD
- Review of Built Bar Nut Free Products
- Market District Voluntarily Recalls Gourmet Chocolate Covered Pretzels Due to Undeclared Pecan Allergen
- It's Fantastic Friday in your Half term #freefromuary fun
- 5 Steps to Medical Emergency Preparedness at Your Kiddo's School
- It's Thrilling Thursday in your Half term #freefromuary fun
Food Allergy Blogs, Podcasts, and FDA Updates
A core principle behind the EpiCenter Platform is that food allergy management is bigger than navigating during a crisis and finding safe-to-eat food. We can’t overlook the mental health aspect either. That’s why we are so eager to find content contributors from throughout the food allergy community who share their perspectives and advice for the benefit of our users.
We also want to make sure you’re up to date on the latest food allergy-related recalls. That’s why we connect our platform to the FDA’s feed. You’ll get in-app and email updates whenever they release news about companies recalling products due to undeclared allergens or other safety concerns.