WHAT WE DO...
We help students, staff, and others across campus manage food allergies.
Americans with Food Allergies
1 in 13 Students
Per Classroom Estimated to have Food Allergies
Every 3 Minutes
Someone visits the Emergency Room for an Allergic Reaction
Work with AllerTrain
Create an Allergy-Friendly Community on Your Campus
The EpiCenter Platform + AllerTrain Content helps your food allergic students.
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation or workshop, send us a message.
Food Allergy Training for Campus Dining Services
Help Students Find Emergency Help During an Allergic Reaction
Access Emergency Training for Staff & Students
Students Access for Additional Allergy-Related Resource
Bringing the EpiCenter App to your campus means training staff to both prevent and manage severe allergic reaction. Food allergic students will have access to all premium features in the EpiCenter App – like contacting emergency services, alerting I.C.E. contacts, and locating a hospital during a crisis.
EpiCenter for Campus
Become a Beta School & Save 50%
- Premium EpiCenter App Membership for Food Allergic Students
- Automatically Contact Emergency Services
- Alert Emergency Contact(s) & Send GPS Location
- AllerTrain Course Access for Staff & Students
- Locate the Nearest Hospital(s)
- Get Discounts on Safe-to-Eat Food
About AllerTrain from MenuTrinfo
AllerTrain is an ANSI accredited, manager level, gluten-free and food allergy training course, available in both English and Spanish.
The food allergy training course teaches food service professionals:
- Top foods causing food allergies
- Proper protocol for preparing food to avoid cross-contact
- How to better serve diners with special dietary needs
- Recommendations for policy implementation
- Information on current and pending legislation
Through this food allergy training, AllerTrain will help restaurants take steps to better handle gluten-free requests, avoid food allergy-related incidents, and prepare them to handle such incidents, should they occur.