Food Allergy Institute Coaching
The Food Allergy Institute is offering different types of training for food allergy-related scenarios.
Policy Writing and review:
Keeping all students safe and include is paramount to the health and wellbeing of the food allergic child and those around them.
- Write and review food allergy policy that meets all state and Federal Guidelines as well as reduces food allergy parents, students, and teachers’ stress and anxiety
We provide training for your staff in the best practices in keeping all students safely included at all stages and ages.
- Effective and straightforward accommodations to keep all students safe and included
- Strategies to improve communication between staff and parents around food allergies (and other chronic illnesses).
- Including vignettes to review and practice with during training
- Bullying prevention of children with chronic illness (Food allergy, diabetes, epilepsy, etc.)
- How educators can help all your students advocate for their needs (not just the food allergic ones)
Expert topics include:
- Stress and anxiety management
- Practical food allergy management
- Working with schools; including advocating for a 504 Plan and how to communicate effectively with teachers and staff.
- Building confidence in your food allergy management
- Communicating effectively so that your family, village, school, camp, coaches, and more get “it”
Finding your Tribe
Join Leah Robilotto and Deborah Dee Vicino, founder of AllerCuisine to learn who you need in your corner and how to get them there.
- How to talk with family and friends about your child’s diagnosis
- Building confidence in caring for your child
- How to not only the best medical team but the right medical team for your child’s needs
- Practical solutions for everyday living with a food allergic child
- Retaining your sanity through it all
- How to get schools to work with you to keep your child safe and included from day
- How to find childcare you can trust
Registrants received printable workbook, Leah’s book, Anaphylaxis poster
Participating also earns a discount on the EpiCenter Case
We believe in the power of education to change the world. It is humbling to use our knowledge and experience to help train large and small groups on how to help keep food-allergic children and adults safe These workshops are for school leaders, PTO/PTA leaders, caregivers, coaches, and church leaders, or anyone who manages children.
All presentations are customizable to your organization and topics include:
Food allergy 101, recognizing and responding to an allergic reaction, including life-threatening anaphylaxis.
Safe and inclusive school and event planning.
Emergency response planning.
Are you ready to educate your community and keep all students safe and include?
You can learn more by visiting the Food Allergy Institute’s website and scheduling an appointment!