This insulated EpiPen carrying case is ideal for: Asthma inhalers, Epipen, Jext and Anapen pens, diabetes medication (2 insulin pens, blood glucose monitor, finger pricker and test strips), antihistamines, tablets, creams and small bottles
- Insulated Medpac includes a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, ideal for use when traveling to hot countries and for medication that needs to be stored at a certain temperature.
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Internal elastic loops to secure 2 asthma inhalers or 2 adrenaline auto-injectors (will also hold 1 asthma inhaler along with 2 adrenaline auto-injectors)
- Metal clip to attach Medpac to belt loop, rucksack or changing bag
- Strong loop on back for attaching to belt
- Bright orange color makes Medpac easy to find inside a bag
- Size: 17cm x 7cm x 5cm deep
- Large enough to store 2 x Epipens, Jext or Anapens, a small bottle of antihistamine and an asthma inhaler
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
Did you know???
Epinephrine must be stored between 68°-77° F (20°-25° C) to be effective. That’s why we recommend an effective epipen carrying case that includes an insulation component whenever you’re planning a trip to the beach or preparing to study abroad.
Save with a Premium Membership
You can save on your Medpac insulated EpiPen carrying case (and other products in the Store) by starting a free 30-day premium membership. You’ll also have access to premium features in the EpiCenter App – like adding additional emergency contacts and connecting with the EpiCenter Case.